12 March 2012

Topshop Unique Flatform Sandals



The most interesting pairs that I have come across online are from the current Unique collection by Topshop. I tried the black pair on in Oxford Circus and they are a bit fiddly and not super easy to walk in but totally worth it, the style is so good and they have gold and tortoise shell inserts on the heel. I didn't buy them because I'm holding out for the ones pictured above, they were seen at the SS12 catwalk show but I haven't seen them online or in-store yet! I hope they are going to sell them, I want them soooo badly!

All these styles below come in at £110 and are available to shop now at Topshop.



1 comment:

Sarah Louise said...

Just discovered you blog as I love these shoes too!! Was looking for pictures of them!!!! It's really nice!! I am going to follow now!! You love loads of the things I do so I will enjoy reading it!! Love the topshop boutique smock too!!! :)