14 January 2012

Primark Spring 2012 LookBook

It's quite hard to believe that these images are part of the Primark Spring 2012 LookBook. 
I have been trying to be more conscious about what I buy lately. I want to build more quality pieces into my wardrobe, which I was hoping to achieve by avoiding frequent spends on wear twice 'disposable fashion' items. 
This might be difficult though after seeing this collection of girly ensembles in the Primark lookbook. It's looking really great. The colour palette is just right, with a mix of pastel, candy and punchy shades. Eye-popping contrast prints (this season will be all about mixing prints), flirty silhouettes, soft textures and those cute collars I can't get enough of.

Not bad hey?








1 comment:

LUCYLOVES said...

Yeah sure. thanks. had a look at your blog, you've got great style. x